About the Owner
Casey Walentowicz is a 2nd generation arborist who's been with the family-owned company as soon as he was old enough to drag a branch. He became involved in the daily operations in the early 2000s and took over ownership in 2010, with his father shifting into a daily operations role, a position he enjoys to this day!
With more than 25 years of experience in the tree service industry, Casey is a true tree expert and a master of his craft. In addition to his hands-on experience, he studied arboriculture at Rutgers and Cooks University.
Others Talk the Talk – Aspen Tree Walks the Walk
And we're not just talk. Our professional team has the credentials and certifications you expect from a professional tree service. Don't be fooled by the other companies who say they're registered with the New Jersey Board of Tree Experts. That doesn’t mean they’re Licensed Tree Experts. In fact, they might not be able to do more than removals and stump grinding.
Ask us about our certifications and accreditations, and you'll quickly learn why Aspen Tree Service is THE authority on all things tree care in Essex, Passaic, Morris, and Bergen Counties. We can do it all!
When You Hire Aspen Tree Service, You Get What You Pay For
NJ Licensed Tree Expert #689
ISA Certified Arborist #NJ-0861A
Tree Risk Assessment Qualified Arborist
TCIA Certified Tree Care Specialists
TCIA Certified Tree Care Safety Specialists
Qualified Line Clearance Arborist
TCIA EHAP Certified Arborist
NCCCO Certified Crane Operator
NJ State Licensed Crane Operator
TCIA Certified Crane Operations Specialist
CORE Community Forestry Certified
and much, much more!
Our Pledge to You
If you've had tree work done by another company, you may not realize what excellent tree care work and service should look like. When you hire Aspen Tree Service, you can rest easy knowing that you (and your trees!) will be treated with respect by a locally-owned and operated tree service company that truly cares about their community and neighbors. That's why we make this pledge to you.
- We will not 'commandeer' your property and monopolize it for several days, forcing you to stay inside and out of your yard while we work. 99.9% of our work is finished the same day.
- We will not drop countless pieces onto your lawn, destroying your yard. The high amount of money we have invested into equipment and ground protection, along with the decades of experience in rigging and safe practices leaves as close to zero impact on your property as you can get.
- We will not leave stacks of brush and logs, creating environments for insects and vermin, killing the grass underneath, and turning your property into an eyesore for all of your neighbors to look at. Everything is removed as it comes down.
- We will not leave improper cuts and damage to your tree from poor practices. A lifetime of education and a dozen different licenses and certifications keep our standard of work as high as it can be.
- We'll make sure you get what you pay for. We have seen too many contractors realize they are in over their heads, take whatever money they can, and you never see them again. Meanwhile, you're left looking like a bomb went off in your yard. With over three and a half decades of service in the community, we did not develop an excellent reputation by taking advantage of our customers. We treat each customer as family, and we strive to give you the full value of every cent you are paying us to perform the highest quality of services.